10 Quote Bahasa Inggris Untuk Status Yang Digantung

10 Quote Bahasa Inggris Untuk Status Yang Digantung

1. "I hope you always fins a reason to smile and I hope I can always be the reason." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

I hope you always fins a reason to smile and I hope I can always be the reason. (Quote Keren)

2. "Touch her heart not her body. Make her smile don't waste her tears." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

Touch her heart not her body. Make her smile don't waste her tears. (Quote Keren)

3. "I feel so lucky to have you." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

I feel so lucky to have you. (Quote Keren)

4. "You do not be afraid of the dark. Because i always shine upon you." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

You do not be afraid of the dark. Because i always shine upon you. (Quote Keren)

5. "Fall in love with someone who deserve your heart. Not someone who plays with it." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

Fall in love with someone who deserve your heart. Not someone who plays with it. (Quote Keren)

6. "Loving you made me feel coplete." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

Loving you made me feel coplete. (Quote Keren)

7. "I love you like a kid loves cake!" (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

I love you like a kid loves cake! (Quote Keren)

8. "I Love that feeling I get when I see your smile." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

I Love that feeling I get when I see your smile. (Quote Keren)

9. "I'm not perfect, I know that. I make mistakes, I know I do. And I do know that I will always love you." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

I'm not perfect, I know that. I make mistakes, I know I do. And I do know that I will always love you. (Quote Keren)

10. "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." (Quote Keren) Click to tweet

 

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. (Quote Keren)

Load comments